Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ester's Big Year!

Amman, Jordan

Philip came back from his little side trip to Jerusalem today. It was a good distraction for him while I was working this week (and it's been a crazy week at work!). As soon as I got home, I took him with me to help celebrate the last night of Ester's 20s. It's a big few months for her, living abroad, getting engaged, turning 30 and getting married! She managed to fill up the entire second floor of La Calle restuarant with people who wanted to help her celebrate, even so many hundreds of miles from home.

She also told us that she's starting a project, on and off Facebook, to get pioneers and young professionals from the Jordanian and expat communities together for networking opportunities. I'm very excited about getting more details!

No comments: