Monday, October 11, 2010

Because My Brother Is Just That Cool

My uncle took this picture yesterday with his new camera. That's the back of my brother's head, on the national news, and on such an auspicious date, too! (Which, incidentally, is 42 in binary, aka "the answer to life, the universe and everything"!) Uncle Dave recorded it on his DVR, but I can't find the video on the Internet (yet!).

In one of life's great ironies, my brother dropped out of art school to pursue a career in rock climbing, which got him this job at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, working on Big Bambu. It's an unusual concept, so it's best if I just let you read the artists' description on their Website, and leave you with a couple pictures from my parents' visit to the exhibition over the summer:


No comments: